What does «quirica» mean in spanish?
- A small amount of something, especially that given from one person to another.
♦ Used in: Colombia
Examples of use in spanish: "¿sólo esa quirica de dinero me darás?".
- Caribbean. Maid or messenger.
- Caribbean. Thief.
- To heat or half cook some food.
- Female sexual arousal.
- Grotesque way of calling the female sexual organ at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Quirica. Feminine name of Quirico, which comes from Latin Quiricus, a variant of Cyriacus (Cyriacus).