What does «unilateral» mean in spanish?
- The term refers to that which refers to or is confined to only one part or aspect of something.
Examples of use in spanish: "ha sido una decisión unilateral, no se nos ha consultado a nosotros, por lo tanto la desconocemos".
"el texto da una visión unilateral del conflicto".
"Reino Unido podría frenar el Brexit de manera unilateral".
"ruptura unilateral del contrato".
- Which is placed only on one side.
Examples of use in spanish: "panojas unilaterales".
- Structure of the body that stands or walks on one side only.
- A phoneme whose articulation is produced by the emission of air from only one side of the mouth.
- A contract that binds only one person. In this contract, obligations are generated only for one of the parties; it is opposed to the bilateral contract. Examples of unilateral contracts are: the contract of donation, the bailment, the pledge, the guarantee, etc.
Examples of use in spanish: "contrato unilateral".