What does «yerro» mean in spanish?
- Fault or crime committed against the precepts of an art, and absolutely, against divine and human laws; action contrary to social or moral norms; fault, sin, crime.
Examples of use in spanish: "son los típicos yerros de la inmadurez".
- Mistake due to carelessness or inadvertence, even if inculpable; error, mistake.
Examples of use in spanish: "cometí un yerro".
- Belief in something that is not true; error, mistake.
- (el yerro del entendido) The mistake made by someone who knows or is discreet and, therefore, is usually of greater significance.
- (yerro de imprenta) Errata in a printed document.
- (deshacer un yerro) Amend an error.