What does «zurra» mean in spanish?
- Action and result of tanning the skins, removing the hair.
- Punishment, especially whipping or beating. Spanking.
Examples of use in spanish: "Propinar una buena zurra".
"Mi padre me dará una zurra por lo que hice".
- Continuation of work in any subject; especially reading or studying.
- Quarrel, contention, dispute, heavy quarrel.
- Tough and direct criticism.
- C. Real and Zurracapote. Sangria, a refreshing drink that mixes red wine and different fruits such as peaches, oranges or lemons as well as sugar and cinnamon, left to macerate for several days.
♦ Used in: Spain