16 sentences with 'her'
Example sentences and phrases with the word her and other words derived from it.
• « I would have preferred to hug her - and, of course, for her to hug me - when I told her the news, but my wife knew I was waiting for the results. »
• « It was obvious to her that something terrible was wrong with me or someone very close to me. »
• « Margaret was silent. Tears were rolling down her cheeks under her glasses. »
• « To encourage her, I told her that Michener liked to write about animals, and I read her passages about Diplodocus, the dinosaur, from Centennial ("The Saga of the Colorado"), and about Jimmy, the crab, from Chesapeake ("Chesapeake Bay"). »
• « Like her son and other orphans she cared for, Jim wore hand-me-down clothes and sometimes had nothing to eat. »
• « So he sat down next to her and gave her his full attention. »
• « Ask her to go to the hospital. I may never see her again. »
• « At one point she wouldn't even get out of her chair. »
• « I would say to her, "Come on, Mom. Let's go somewhere. »
• « I loved her very much, and yet I resent her for letting herself be defeated; I think that's what caused her death. »
• « She was visiting her brother's photography studio on the sixth floor of a New York City building. »
• « and that he rubbed her injured hands very hard to remove the grease. »