6 sentences with 'unpredictable'
Example sentences and phrases with the word unpredictable and other words derived from it.
• « Man has a body structure that allows him to undertake the most unpredictable physical activities. »
• « Although the Tigris and Euphrates provided abundant water, they were highly unpredictable and subject to periodic flooding. »
• « Just two years later, Iraq invaded neighbouring Kuwait and the United States (fearing the threat to oil supplies and now finding Hussein's regime dangerously unpredictable) led a coalition of UN forces to drive it out. »
• « The duration of these stable periods of his illness is unpredictable, and it is believed that if his condition takes a downward turn again, the man will not survive. However, people have been writing him off as dead for more than 25 years, and so far they have been wrong. »
• « Primates, whatever their species, are exposed to stress in the same way as humans. Their reactions can be unpredictable. »