6 sentences with 'characteristic'
Example sentences and phrases with the word characteristic and other words derived from it.
• « With his characteristic serenity and simplicity, he immediately established a rapport with the soldiers he treated. »
• « This is the Tasmanian devil's most curious characteristic: its extraordinary ability to resist infection and heal itself, as well as its extremely high pain tolerance, enduring without complaint injuries that would cripple almost any other animal. »
• « The most characteristic manifestations of dyspepsia are: pain or discomfort in the epigastric region, nausea and/or vomiting, heartburn and belching. »
• « Twenty years later, there were more diseases characteristic of maturity (hypertension, diabetes, heart disease) among the pessimists than among the optimists. »
• « It is a role that the actress performs with her characteristic scrupulousness, taking violin lessons to give authenticity to her on-screen performance. »