6 sentences with 'noradrenaline'
Example sentences and phrases with the word noradrenaline and other words derived from it.
• « The structure of the main plant hallucinogens is similar to that of brain hormones. Mescaline is reminiscent of the hormone noradrenaline. »
• « When activated by adrenaline and noradrenaline - substances regulated by the hypothalamus - beta adrenergic receptors could end weight problems and may even be suitable for diabetes treatments. »
• « Beta-adrenergics are normally activated by two substances produced by the body: adrenaline and noradrenaline. But it turns out that these two substances have some differences. »
• « Adrenaline is a hormone produced by the adrenal medulla that runs in the blood and acts at a distance. In contrast, noradrenaline is a neurotransmitter that acts directly at the nerve ending. »
• « At the same time, the adrenal glands begin to secrete adrenaline in response to the large production of noradrenaline in the brain. This hormone triggers the release of glucose stored in the liver and adipose tissue that will serve as food or, rather, "fuel" for the muscles in the event of flight or the need to defend against an attack. »
• « The substances that act as neurotransmitters of the message that triggers the response are hormones produced by the brain - such as noradrenaline and dopamine, housed in the hypothalamus and subthalamic structures - or by the adrenal glands, as in the case of adrenaline. »