9 sentences with 'came'
Example sentences and phrases with the word came and other words derived from it.
• « In my case, the problem came and went unpredictably. »
• « Whether or not those symptoms came from my illness, my body had been trying to tell me something, and I had stubbornly refused to listen. »
• « Just then the doctor came in with some files in his hand. »
• « But the time came when the market for high-capacity computers declined, and the public began to demand smaller, cheaper systems. »
• « Summer came, and I bought some prostheses to wear with my bathing suit. »
• « When I came out of the water I had one of the prostheses on my back. »
• « Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea, the so-called Little Dragons until they came of age in the 1970s, have been joined by a new generation of flame-breathed creatures: Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia. »
• « On Greg Burris' 16th birthday, one of his dreams came true: he was given his first car. »