6 sentences with 'youngest'
Example sentences and phrases with the word youngest and other words derived from it.
• « -Can we visit him, too? -asked my youngest daughter, Hana. »
• « Lisa's parents are concerned about the effect of the tragedy on their youngest daughter, four-year-old Becky, who idolized her sister. »
• « He was the youngest of four children; a cheerful, energetic child. »
• « Tired after rowing all day, Thom Delventhal smiled at his wife, Tracy, who was playing with his youngest. »
• « My Aunt Laurie, the youngest of seven siblings, is only a little older than several of her nieces and nephews. »
• « At that moment, tall, burly purser Simon Rogers, who at 29 was the youngest of the crew, had already come forward from the galley behind to join Ogden and Heward. Huddled in that cramped space in the cockpit, the three men again tried to free the captain trapped in the window, but to no avail. »