8 sentences with 'university'
Example sentences and phrases with the word university and other words derived from it.
• « A new alternative speciality with university status emerged in 1966 in our country: music therapy. »
• « It was at this university that he received a decisive influence. »
• « Thus, from primary school to university, physical activity is part of the student's life. »
• « However, when I was close to entering university, I discovered that the goal of becoming a doctor did not come from my heart. I did not react to certain situations like my father. »
• « The dilemma weighed me down until the summer before I entered university. »
• « I needed time to clear my literary throat, but I was already the head of a family; university teaching would pay the landlord and the grocer. »
• « Whatever my university loses by my retirement will be easy to compensate for: where there is an abundance of talented apprentice writers, it doesn't matter much who sits at the head of my seminar table in the future. »