6 sentences with 'quantity'
Example sentences and phrases with the word quantity and other words derived from it.
• « The quantity and quality of beverages to be consumed during sport is not always given the true importance it deserves. »
• « When it comes to food, quality is more important than quantity. »
• « To take your mind off quantity, focus on quality. »
• « British cloth processed by the new machines was of very high quality and, because of the large quantity that British mills could produce, was much cheaper than hand-produced textiles. »
• « The USSR also had a great superiority in quantity (though not quality) of equipment at the beginning of the Second World War. In fact, by the end of the war, the Soviets had mobilised 30.6 million soldiers (800,000 of whom were women: the USSR was the only nation with women in front-line combat positions, where they equalled their male compatriots in effectiveness). Given this enormous force, Stalin was surprised when the Germans attacked, reportedly spending hours in a daze before ordering an armed response. »