8 sentences with 'levels'
Example sentences and phrases with the word levels and other words derived from it.
• « In addition, smokers experience increased cholesterol levels, as well as degeneration of lung tissue and damage to the enzymes that help the heart to function properly. »
• « Older people and those who work in high ambient noise levels should be tested for deafness. »
• « High levels of cholesterol in the blood increase the risk of heart disease, such as arteriosclerosis, but some cholesterol is indispensable for life. »
• « But what alarms experts are the high levels of pollutants found in the area, even though industrialised regions are three and five thousand kilometres away. »
• « Safe" levels are those below 25 micrograms of lead per decilitre of blood, although several studies have shown that levels below ten micrograms are linked to disorders in foetuses and newborns. »
• « Agriculture reverted to subsistence levels, and trade with neighbouring areas all but disappeared. »
• « With the end of the Middle Ages, population levels in Greece recovered. This led to emigration, as the population outgrew the poor, rocky soil of Greece itself and forced people to move elsewhere. »