7 sentences with 'kitchen'
Example sentences and phrases with the word kitchen and other words derived from it.
• « "We've made love in the kitchen, in the living room; even in the laundry room. I can't take it anymore." »
• « On the night of January 14, 1983, a volley of bullets penetrated Patricia Lewis' house, through the front door and the living room and kitchen windows. »
• « Those words actually came out of his mouth, and he could hear her laughing in the kitchen. »
• « "Hey," shouted Mrs. Barrows from the kitchen, "you're not hitting that, are you?" »
• « When we returned home, she sat at the kitchen table and burst into tears. »
• « Leaning against a kitchen cabinet in her Boca Raton, Florida, home, 13-year-old Margaux Walker asked her mother, Susan: -Am I pretty? »