6 sentences with 'caution'
Example sentences and phrases with the word caution and other words derived from it.
• « A note of caution in discussing this change: iron was very difficult to work compared to bronze, and its use spread slowly. »
• « The researchers caution, however, that long-term use of some of these drugs can cause ulcers and kidney damage. »
• « Here's how to protect yourself from the effects of electromagnetism and which household appliances should be used with caution. »
• « Moreover, if to err is human, any history of error will be a history of man and any history of man will be a history of error. This seems a very sceptical conclusion, but rather than disbelief, it is intended to encourage a certain caution against any science that sells itself as absolute and any charlatan that sells himself as wise. »
• « "I realised I had to proceed with caution if I wanted to get such intimate information," Ms. Graff recalls. »